Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stims- Day 5

I've been so incredibly busy I have had absolutely no time to update. I am on day 5 of stims already! I can hardly believe it. I have a terrible Lupron headache - well I suppose it's from the Lupron because it's the only new drug I've been taking.

I started out days 1, 2, and 3 with 150 Follistim and 75 Menopur. On the morning of day 4 my E2 was only 185 so they've upped me to 225 Follistim so we'll see how that goes.  For reference, with my past protocol, my E2 was about 600 after 3 days of stims so while the 185 seems low, it's probably more on target.  I will go back in for blood work and ultrasound tomorrow morning. 

I still need to recap my hematologist appointment and this afternoon we had a consult with SIRM which I'd like to tell you about as well. The basics are - Dr. Peters doesn't think I have an immune issue, he does agree with a change in protocol and definitely add ICSI.  He's a yes on the steroids and a maybe on the Lovenox - so I'll update my little chart too. 

I am pretty sure I'm going to push my RE for the steroids. I have some at home from a bad allergy bout last spring but I know I shouldn't take the meds without a doctor's order for fertility specifically.  But, sometimes a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment