Monday, April 22, 2013

Back to Work

Yup - back to work full time today.  My supervisor so generously allowed me to telework for 4 weeks before returning to the office full time which is amazing. So I'm thankful to have this transition period. E is home taking care of the babe while I'm working at the kitchen table. I feel like a fish out of water. It's so strange. It's only 1:30 pm and I can barely keep my eyes open. I have no idea how I'll be able to do this in the office a few weeks from now.  My mom will be here in a week to cover those last 3 weeks which will be really nice.  

I'll post more about what's going on with us as a family of three - but we're loving it. The little one is growing like a weed and he's just the most precious thing on the planet. He's a sleeper too which is great but still, somehow, today I feel like I've been hit by a train.  This is going to take some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment