Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SHOCK and Ahhhhh - crap

We have 2 additional normal embryos.   My WTF phone call was yesterday.   I'm not even sure where to start. I'll try the beginning, but it was one of the worst calls ever and I'm still fuming from it all.

My RE starts off saying we have options with 2 more normals. I stopped him right there...wait, what?!? We have 2 more normal embryos? I had no idea. He thought I knew. I guess my nurse (who rocks) was supposed to tell me. I think my RE just forgot to give her the results because she's really on top of things.  

Uhh, that means 75% of my blasts were normal. That's actually better than someone in my under 35 age group. HUH?

What this meant to me was: MY RE HAS SO FREAKING CLUE WHY MY IVFS ARE FAILING.

to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. Well, two more is good news, right? I mean obviously it sucks that they don't know why they are failing, for sure....*hugs*

    ReplyDelete