Friday, November 28, 2014

Quick Check-In

Just wanted to let you all know that transfer on Wednesday went as planned - one great looking 6 day blast that was PGS normal. I have to say, if this transfer doesn't work now that my tubes are gone, I'm going to be really really worried. 

I tried as much as I could to stick to light activity after transfer and yesterday but with hosting 15 people at my home for Thanksgiving, it was a little difficult. I didn't strain myself but I was just on my feet a lot of the afternoon. By 9pm, I snuck back to my bedroom and crawled in bed without even saying goodbyes. Haha... my guests know they are more than welcome to stay. I was just pooped and really needed to lie down.

The house is quiet now...in fact I'm the only one home for the moment which is nice.

Beta is still a ways off but maybe we'll test next weekend.  If I can get past the 5 day mark without that tell-tale light cramping that I've had for my last 4-5 transfers, I'll be more hopeful. That's been a consistent marker of things turning out badly. Of course if there's no cramping I still won't think it worked either.

2 comments:

  1. So glad the transfer went well. I will be praying to get some good news in the next week or so! I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been thinking of you sweetie. I feel confident!!! Stay strong x

    ReplyDelete