Friday, February 17, 2012

No More Pencils, No More Books...

No, wait - that's not quite right but who the heck cares! I don't have a doctor's appointment for 10 whole days!  I seriously can't believe it. This is sure to sound absurd to those "on the outside," but 10 whole days without one single therapy session, blood draw, ultra sound, WTF consult, egg retrieval, acupuncture session, egg transfer, physical (had that Wednesday), heck -- dentist check up -- is, to put it lightly, F-ing AMAZING.

I can't remember the last time I went 10 days without seeing a doctor of some sort. It must have been back in August when we were on vacation in Ireland.  Right after vacation, we jumped into 2 natural cycle IVFs, and then after that a fresh IVF followed by a frozen...and here we are.  I started therapy back in October and I go weekly when I'm cycling and every other week when I'm not.  My therapist had to move next week's session, and when she did - I flipped an entire page in my planner and did a double take.  I mean, I even took my puppy to the Vet today for her annual check up so there's no chance I'll have to go there either.  Barring any freak emergency, I'll be physician-free for just over a week.  I've got to see the positive side of this crazy life, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment