Monday, March 12, 2012

CD 38

This is a long and never ending cycle.  I know many of you have dealt with cycles much longer than this. I honestly don't know how you do it.  This is incredible unusual for me - I've never gone more that 35 days, but then again I've never had a chemical pregnancy before either. I'm annoyed that this cycle is dragging out because then that delays my biopsy, which delays the results, which delays our plans!  UGH so frustrated.

I called RE#3's office today and they said if I don't get my period by Wednesday that I should call and come in for blood work and an US on Thursday morning.  They are going to check to see where I am in my cycle and they might give me Provera. Never had it so I have no idea what to expect. I've never missed a period since I started getting them.  Anyway, if they decide I need Provera, I'll have to call RE #4 (the one who'd doing my immune testing) to make sure taking the Provera won't screw anything else up. 

My parents are visiting this weekend and it made me sad to think that if we were still pregnant, this would be the weekend we'd tell them the news.  I can't believe how much this stuff sucks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment