Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My New Niece is Here

I stopped crying yesterday long enough to get the news that the little one had arrived safe and sound. Still no word on her name yet - my sis and brother-in-law are still trying to decide between 3 names and 2 middle names. This kid better have a name before they leave the hospital!  The baby is adorable and I've already gotten word my mom and sis thinks she looks like me.  I'm very flattered.

This whole experience is very bittersweet as I'm sure many of you have experienced.

As for me... I have updates on immune issues and next cycle plans which I'm working on posting. But the short of it is RE #4 doesn't really think I have immune issues, I still haven't gotten my period, we aren't going to do the endometrial biopsy and I'm already on BCPs for an April IVF.  Phew - that was a lot but I'll post more later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment