Friday, April 20, 2012

Progress Update

Today is day 8 of stims! Yay! I am really starting to feel like a little chicken keeping all her eggs warm and safe.

Anyway, today's blood work showed an E2 level of 1632 and about 10 follicles growing in sizes 18-13.  This is great news considering last cycle at this time, my E2 was 2731 and my 13 visible follicles varied much more in size from 19-12.  I really hope we trigger Sunday and we don't strech this out any longer. I'm ready to get these eggies outta me. 

I had accupuncture this morning which has helped immensly with my Lupron headaches and my stress level in general. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but something inside of me tells me we're on the right track.

Also, in other good news...I was told our home study will be presented for approval on the 24th.  Same day that I am expecting for retrieval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment