Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow seriously can't come fast enough.  My anatomy scan is scheduled for 9:15 am tomorrow so less than 24 hours we "might" know who will be joining our family in January.  I am really hoping our little sweet potato (this week) cooperates with the procedure, but more hoping for all the organs, limbs and bones to be measuring on schedule and appropriately.  Either gender will be great news for me!

E and I have a boy name and a girl name picked out and I like them equally, just so thrilled to know.  I have no idea how some families can wait until delivery to find out who's coming.  I guess, maybe they haven't waited 3 + years though - 9 months is nothing compared to that.  I will be disappointed if we don't get conclusive results but happier to know if all things are moving along smoothly.

So far, no more round ligament pain - thank goodness!  I am hoping it stays away like it did for our weekend in Maine for my friend's wedding. We had a great time visiting with old college friends and exploring a new town together. Though the weather was bad and the hotel less than stellar, E and I still managed to enjoy ourselves.  Friday is the start of our week-long vacation to visit my family.  I am so excited and really hoping to be able to tell my parents if they're getting a grandson or a granddaughter.  

1 comment:

  1. I hope your scan went well this morning. I've been suffering from "round ligament pain" too, except I'm pretty sure it's my muscles that are in pain, not my ligaments.

    ReplyDelete