Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What's Been Going on 'Round Here

Our "lazy" summer seems to have turned into any but.  August is almost over and I can't say exactly what we've been doing except that we've been enjoying time as a family and keeping very very busy.  We've had lots of guests and then a few quick weekend trips too. 

It just seems that life with a little one flies by!  When we were cycling, I can remember the feeling that waiting for my period to start, waiting for my protocol, waiting for a doc appointment, waiting on a phone call seemed like eternity. These days, weeks go by in the blink of an eye. 

Gearing up for FET in October has been interesting. I had my last nursing session with the little one on Sunday night. Sad in a way, but there are new things on the horizon so that makes me excited. E just said it's a part of his growing up and I think that made the most sense to me.  We get to experience so many new things with this little love and it's OK to say good-bye to some of the others. 

I am set to have my mock transfer on Friday.  Fingers crossed that my uterus looks normal.  Then the next hurdle will be my pap with my OB next week. I am still nervous he's going to be upset if we tell him we're going to start trying again this soon.  But "trying for a baby" and "having a baby" are two very different things where my body is concerned.  I am both scared and nervous for this appointment but if we delay by 2 months or so, that won't be the end of the world I suppose.  More time to concentrate on our family of three throughout the holiday season I suppose.


1 comment: