Saturday, August 30, 2014

Calm before the storm

This will be a quick post. We are heading out if town for 2 day to just chill out. I am scheduled for surgery for Tuesday so just trying to relax a little before I go inder the knife. Thrilled I was able to get in for surgery when I could- otherwise we'd have had to wait till end of Septmber if I did not take the appointment they had. 

Hoping that there really is hydro in there and that's been our issue over these 5 transfers. RE says I can keep the tube thats not inflamed though the OB mentioned taking them both out. So before I go in I'll need to make that clear. Yes obviously i'm delusional and think there's still a chance we could get pregant on our own!

1 comment: