Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pregnant-ish

So this morning's FRER was lighter than yesterday morning's. We feel deflated.

There's still a line...it's just not nearly as strong. Yesterday's was a good strong line - but still not as strong as they were for C.  Friends have said that if it was from a new batch of tests that could be the reason for the discrepancy but I think they're just trying to be supportive. I honestly don't know what to think. The reason the line is lighter could be for a lot of different things and I'm encouraged that there's a line still there but I just want reassurance here and beta day is soo far away.

When I had my chemical pregnancy I got a squinter the evening of 16dpo and still even had a "great" beta at 760 when we tested at 19dpo.  Then on 20dpo, I started bleeding even while on progesterone. Beta declined really fast.  I keep telling myself, this isn't that embryo. This is a new one...a PGS tested one where the miscarriage rate is much lower. Still, I think we've got a really late implanter and a slow grower...or worse, this will all end before it starts.  More pee sticks won't tell me what I really need to hear, but I don't see how I'll be able to hold off till Tuesday without testing some more.  I took a digital and it read "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" - today would be 4 weeks 2 days so if beta was good and strong the test should have read "Pregnant 2-3 weeks."

Today was a really tough day. E cried when I told him...and that was the worst part. Failing with PGS normals like this doesn't bode well for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment