Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 5 Transfer Planned

I just got the call - all 8 embryos are dividing perfectly and look great so they're planning me for a day five transfer. I'll get an embryo update tomorrow as well as a time for transfer on Sunday.  I am thrilled of course, but when the phone rang earlier than expected, I immediately panicked. I feel like they only call early when they have bad news...thank goodness I was wrong.

These 8 perfect looking embryos have left me to wonder - so if E and I can make wonderful embryos, how come they keep dying when they get put back inside me?  This is all I can think of right now.  Should we consider a surrogate? Should I push for the Lovenox? I am hoping the addition of the steroids into this cycle will help with implantation, as perhaps this is the issue. I don't know. It's all so confusing, but last time having 3 embryos fertilize, and all three make it to perfect blast stage - and then none of them working, well it makes you wonder doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment