Monday, April 23, 2012

Retrieval is Tomorrow

We triggered last night at 10:45 pm so my retrieval will be tomorrow morning at 10:45 am.  I feel absolutely miserable today. I plan to go home and chug some Gatorade or something to help.  I even had acupuncture this afternoon and it helped a bit but then all the pain came back.

My bowels do not like me...my stomach kills and I just got word that my doc won't let me have any Valium before tomorrow's procedure. I almost cried. Of course I'll be completely under for the retrieval but I wanted something to take the edge of the prep and all that. Last time I was a little bit of a mess. I was really looking forward to that Valium and now I'm cursing my doctor tonight. Has that man ever been through this? I DON'T THINK SO. 

I am so eager to get this over with and incredibly nervous that this will all be a complete mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment