Monday, May 14, 2012

Heart-Stopping Craziness

For the past 3 hours my heart has been thumping so fast I think it might pop out of my chest. I am so incredibly nervous about today's results I think I might have a breakdown. I know all this can't be good for the potential child I might be carrying.  I have been trying my best to take deep, slow breaths and concentrate on my work for the day - but it's just not working.

I went in for blood work at 7:30 this morning and won't hear back for at least another 2 hours - could be more like 4.  Unfortunately it's raining here so I can't even get outside at lunch for a nice stroll. Maybe I'll go shopping instead which is what worked over the weekend to help distract me.  Gosh, who would have thought the added costs of IVF include distraction shopping!?! Yeah, I put a dent in the credit card over the weekend but E wasn't mad - money well spent he said. Boy, I love him!

Still no symptoms today except I've been incredibly thirsty - and the best news is still no cramping or spotting.  Today at 20dpo - I was cramping all day and eventually bled when we had our chemical last cycle. 

Please please hang on there embryo!

UPDATE: Beta was 906 - thank god! I am thrilled and will go back in on Wednesday for another beta. Just trying to relax for the rest of the day. I'm sure tomorrow I'll return to my crazy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment