Friday, July 27, 2012

The Work Conversation

So I finally told my boss today - it wasn't as big a deal as I thought. He was very excited and I was way more nervous that I really needed to be. Half my team is out today so I'll tell the remainder of everyone on Monday but what a huge relief to get that off my chest.

I was feeling strange about the reveal so to boost my confidence, we listened to our little orange on the Doppler last night.  So incredible each and every time.

As more people from work find out, we'll see how I feel, but for now it's perfect. It was a fairly quiet Friday and now I've just checked off another item on my list.

Oh and did I tell you - my doc said it was OK to come in at 18 1/2 weeks to do our anatomy scan! This means *I hope* that we'll get to see the baby's gender in just about 3 weeks - and be able to tell my parents if we're expecting a boy or a girl when we see them in person next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment