Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

So technically it was yesterday but I wasn't in front of a computer so the post is a day late.  It was a great one!  The baby took a long afternoon nap which allowed me to take one too and then we had a wonderful dinner out with my extended family and some friends.  This was the first birthday that I actually felt a little older...wow.  Maybe it was because E had to rub some icy hot on my shoulders - hahah, not sure.

Anyway, I also got some nice gifts but the kicker was that AF arrived on Saturday too. What a great birthday gift, right?!?!  Well when you consider it's what we need to get started about doing something with regard to baby number 2, then yes - it was a great gift.  2 more weeks to our appointment with the RE.  I'm nervous but will post more about that later.

The little guy will be 6 months old this week which is just wonderful. We're trying new foods and rolling over a bit too. Life with him is so much fun even though I'm exhausted all the time.  It's a good thing for certain.

1 comment: