Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Piece of Cake

So I was looking at my blog post titles of late and noticed that they were really pretty negative. What a downer, right? Well the truth is that I've been pretty down about this whole TTC #2 thing. I just don't have faith that these FETs are going to work and part of me is ready to skip right to fresh IVF. YIKES!?! What have I been drinking? Well, margaritas - but not since I arrived back from Mexico.

So I thought I would post about how my del estrogen IM shots once every 3 days are like the EASIEST THING EVER!  Yay for celebrating little IVF successes, right? Man, if I could just get my doc to let me go back to endometrin suppositories instead of PIO, these FETs would be a breeze.

Two more weeks till lining check. We've got a packed weekend so I'm hoping time flies.

Still a little weirded-out about an April Fool's Day transfer, but April has been a lucky month for us. April 28th was my transfer with my son so here's to looking on the brighter side of things.

1 comment:

  1. It can be tough not to focus on just how HARD it can be! I'm glad you're making an effort to focus on the positive, but we'll be here when you can't! If you can't vent on your blog, where can you vent?

    ReplyDelete