So sorry if I've left anyone hanging, though not sure there's anyone really waiting on baited breath. Hail Mary FET was a "go" on Tuesday. All went accordingly and now I just wait for the end. I have no hope here really. I've already got a consult on the books with my RE to talk about next steps.
I did have my TSH retested as well as the full thyroid panel - everything was fine. TSH was back down to 2.45 so I felt much better about that.
I'll keep you posted, but in the mean time, just trying to be thankful for the little guy I've got at home who is just getting cuter and cuter by the day.