Monday, July 21, 2014

Still Stimming!!!!!

OMG - I'm so freaking full right now and I'm on day 11. Pretty sure I'll go one more day as I have a bunch of follicles still in the 16 range but the largest is 21 so we're getting close. They just upped my dose of Menopur last night.  Trying desperately not to think about feeling this way until a Thursday egg retrieval but that's looking more and more like the plan.

Oh and today, I'm 33. I have so much on my mind these days that I really could have skipped right over it. My parents were in town and of course wanted to celebrate - so we did. I'll celebrate when E gets this job (interview #4 today!) and we see those 2 lines. I'm breaking open a whole case of Veuve if these things happen. Course I'll only be able to smell it, but I won't care in the least.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope the next few days go quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looking good! I'm on day 6 stimming first scan Friday ......

    ReplyDelete