Thursday, February 19, 2015

Seeing Red

This is going to be quick because I am exhausted. I think bullets will work today:

- had a good trip
- started bleeding at airport on the way home (I mean a lot, lasted for about 45 mins but lack of cramping gave me hope)
- we cried, worst flight ever
- was able to get an US and had to race there from airport
- amazingly, we saw the flicker of a heartbeat
- couldnt measure HB because baby was so small and my heart was racing so much
- baby measured 3 days behind but doc not worried as thats still within normal range
- yolk sac and fetal pole look good
- no sign of why I bled
- could get some more bleeding, they dont know
- overall, the pregnancy looks pretty normal
- i go back monday to check HB and growth
- so far no more bleeding today
- hoping and praying this baby stays around

1 comment:

  1. Omg I'm glad that it looks good! Praying it stays that way! Yay for heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete